Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Busy Week...

I have completed the move back home. For good. This past week has been busy with moving my things, celebrating the Solemn Mass at St. Martin's for my tenth anniversary, hosting my friend Fr. John from Minnesota, and reacquainting myself with my home city. It is slowly sinking in that I am back for good.

The Mass last Thursday for the anniversary was quite memorable. Many friends and family members were there, the Mass was very well done, the music (also very well done) added to it's beauty, and it was great to spend time at the reception afterwards with all my guests. I will remember it fondly for a long time to come. A great way to mark ten years!

Here's some pics:
































A group of my soon-to-be parishioners at the reception after Mass:



No comments: