Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Installation as Pastor...

This past Sunday I was installed as the 16th pastor of St. Martin of Tours parish in Louisville at the 10:00am Ordinary Form parish Mass by Archbishop Kurtz. His excellency remained for the 12:00 noon Extraordinary Form Mass to attend in choir. Here's some pictures from the two Masses (thanks to parishioner Pat Pfister and The Momentum Studio for the great photos):

From the 10:00am Ordinary Form Mass:












The 12:00 noon Extraordinary Form Mass:





















































2 comments:

Billy said...

Congratulations Fr. Paul nice pics.

Unknown said...

Fr. Beach,

My name is Andy Milam. I am the poster from over at NLM. I wanted to take a moment to say thanks for your vision and attitude toward authentic liturgical application.

I am a protege of Mons. Richard Schuler from St. Agnes, in St. Paul and a strong supporter of Catholic orthodoxy and ultramontanism.

That being said, I would love to be in touch with you regarding your views and practices. I am a trained MC for both forms of the Roman Rite (with a penchant for the TLM, admittedly) and am always looking for ways and views and attitudes which can help make the Novus Ordo more continutious with the TLM. If you are so inclined, my email address is camilam42@gmail.com and my blog is www.traddyiniowa.blogspot.com

I have added you to my blog roll. I look forward to reading your future musings...

AMDG+

Andy Milam