Saturday, September 6, 2008

"ab initio"

I know, I know. You are shocked... a blog by me. The thought occurred to me, though, that this might be a good way to keep in touch with people during my stint here in Washington, so here goes. "Ab initio" - from the beginning.

This may also become some forum to exchange ideas, thoughts, communications, etc. amongst friends. If so, then all the better.

Topics, I imagine, will range everywhere from the ecclesiastical to what great cigars we have smoked recently, and everywhere in-between. Did I mention I enjoyed a very nice Cohiba robusto the other night, courtesy of a new friend here in DC? Eat your hearts out guys...

So, feel free to post comments, say hello, pick a fight, or whatever. We'll see where this goes...

-Padre

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pablo, that angelic expression, drenched with serenity, depicted in your photo reminds me of usual demeanor immediately following a tee shot with your driver!!

Luigi

Padre Paulus said...

It must be the hat...

Katie the Librarian said...

This is by far the weirdest thing i've seen on the internet. a blog about papal authority, cigars, the NRA, and the Cincinnati Reds? you've really filled a niche! Planto is sic!