Saturday, September 6, 2008

This one's for "Heresy..."

This one's for you, "Heresy"...




since you have abandoned your blog, there has not been a P.O.D. (pious and overly devotional) shot for quite some time. Well, here you go! Just pickin' up the slack for you... this photo depicts the rarely seen "pontifical buskins" which were recently used by the Apostolic Nuncio to Austria, His Excellency, Archbishop Edmond Farhat, in a Pontifical Solemn High Mass at the parish church of St. Teresa of Avila in Budapest. Now that's P.O.D.!


1 comment:

Fr. Matthew Hardesty said...

Fr. Beach! (I'm starting an Archdiocesan-wide movement to go from "Fr. Paul" to "Fr. Beach" hehe) Nice, P.O.D. Shot of the Day! Thanks for taking up my slack. I've had a few people mention my blog to me lately so I think I will start it back up in order to chronicle the Pastoral Year... but I'll let you take over the P.O.D. Shots ;) Nice blog Beach...uh... I mean Fr. Beach!